Quick Contact Request
Please fill in information below and we will be in touch shortly.
The safety of our associates and customers will always be the top priority at QMS, as we remain fully operational serving our business partners and our community. QMS has diligently followed the safety guidelines published by our Government and we continue to employ these practices as we conduct our work.
These practices include the following:
- Precautions to minimize on-site virus spreading including keeping internal doors open, minimizing human contact, practicing social distancing, using masks & face coverings, and regular disinfecting and wiping down areas of high traffic where potential touching may occur.
- Requiring any symptom exhibiting associate to stay home, and return upon receiving a “negative” COVID test result.
- Associates that can effectively work from home are doing so.
- Interaction with customers, suppliers, and third parties remains limited but permitted as necessary to remain operational.
QMS appreciates the necessity of maintaining open and regular communications, to assure our customers and associates of our ongoing preparedness and ability to fulfill our commitments. For additional information, please contact QMS at (407) 531-6000 or at info@QMSCFL.com
Update: March 08, 2021
Sam brings an accomplished 20+ year career to QMS, working in the Electronics Manufacturing, Engineering Services, Information Technology, and Telecommunications industries. His extensive background includes leadership positions in General Management, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Quality Management, and Engineering.
- March 2021 COVID-19 Update
- New Nitrogen Generator Further Expands QMS’ In-House Capabilities
- QMS Expands Manufacturing Capability with New Aquastorm 100
- New Trident Automatic Cleaning Defluxing System by Aqueous Technologies
- Successful ISO9001: 2015 Quality Standard Surveillance Audit Completion May 2020