Quick Contact Request
Please fill in information below and we will be in touch shortly.
QMS Adds Two New Ultra 3D Automated Optical Inspection Systems by Nordson YESTECH
January 12, 2018 by Sam Hanna | News
QMS is pleased to announce our addition of two new Automated Optical Inspection systems by Nordson YESTECH.
This capital addition further expands manufacturing capacity, accelerates productivity, and advances capability within the component soldering operation.
The YESTECH platform continues as the QMS Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) system of choice based upon proven accuracy, repeatability, speed, and flexibility performance.
The new systems offer high-speed PCB assemblies inspection with exceptional defect coverage, inspecting solder joints and verifying correct part assembly, enabling users to improve quality and increase throughput.
Schedule a factory tour and learn more about QMS!
Sam brings an accomplished 20+ year career to QMS, working in the Electronics Manufacturing, Engineering Services, Information Technology, and Telecommunications industries. His extensive background includes leadership positions in General Management, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Quality Management, and Engineering.
- QMS Further Expands Manufacturing Capability with a New SMD Counting Machine by OC-SCAN
- QMS Expands Manufacturing Capability with MY300DX Pick-and-Place Platform by Mycronic
- Miniaturization and the Electronic Manufacturing Service
- The Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) Shortage Crisis
- Successful ISO9001: 2015 Quality Standard Surveillance Audit Completion.