Quick Contact Request
Please fill in information below and we will be in touch shortly.
QMS Expands Manufacturing Capability with MY300DX Pick-and-Place Platform by Mycronic
March 11, 2019 by Sam Hanna | News
QMS is pleased to announce further expansion of our manufacturing capability with its new, state-of-the-art MY300DX pick-and-place platform by Mycronic.
This capital equipment addition further increases manufacturing capacity, improves productivity and versatility, and advances capabilities within the QMS Surface Mount process.
The Mycronic platform delivers higher space productivity, industry leading flexibility, and next-generation precision, effortlessly placing fine-pitch CSPs, FCs or BGAs. From the smallest chip components up to 150 mm long connectors. With a rated placement speed of 40,000 CPH, the MY300DX delivers new levels of precision and flexibility in a faster, smaller and smarter format.
Schedule a factory tour and learn more about QMS!
Sam brings an accomplished 20+ year career to QMS, working in the Electronics Manufacturing, Engineering Services, Information Technology, and Telecommunications industries. His extensive background includes leadership positions in General Management, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Quality Management, and Engineering.
- QMS Further Expands Manufacturing Capability with a New SMD Counting Machine by OC-SCAN
- QMS Expands Manufacturing Capability with MY300DX Pick-and-Place Platform by Mycronic
- Miniaturization and the Electronic Manufacturing Service
- The Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) Shortage Crisis
- Successful ISO9001: 2015 Quality Standard Surveillance Audit Completion.