Quick Contact Request
Please fill in information below and we will be in touch shortly.
Month: January 2018
January 18, 2018
PCB Assembly in China January 18, 2018 by Jeffrey Cox | News There is a consistent customer trend to move manufacturing from China to the US. Common reshoring motivators include distance, quality, communication, and cost. QMS quote opportunity activity moving products away from Chinese electronics manufacturers sourcing has been steady. Of the four previously mentioned […]
January 17, 2018
QMS is pleased to announce our addition of two new Selective Soldering Systems by Pillarhouse International.
January 12, 2018
QMS is pleased to announce our addition of two new Automated Optical Inspection systems by Nordson YESTECH.
- QMS Further Expands Manufacturing Capability with a New SMD Counting Machine by OC-SCAN
- QMS Expands Manufacturing Capability with MY300DX Pick-and-Place Platform by Mycronic
- Miniaturization and the Electronic Manufacturing Service
- The Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) Shortage Crisis
- Successful ISO9001: 2015 Quality Standard Surveillance Audit Completion.